Field Application Engineer. A growing provider of cutting edge RF/Wireless solutions for the exciting IoT market is looking for a Field Application Engineer to join their business. As the Field Application Engineer you will be responsible for Pre and Post-sales support and directly interface with customers to offer your first class technical support.. The company offers a dynamic start-up like work environment combined with the resources and reach of a large one. You will actively contribute to increase market share in different markets and application WW.
* Hands on activities: reviewing and recommending PCB, circuit layouts and changes
* Direct Pre and Post-sales customer facing support
* Extensive travel
* Liaise with Product Marketing to implement the go-to-market strategy
* Position our Brand as a vendor of choice.
* Experience in HW and SW development, debug and testing
* You have worked in technology, semiconductors or Wireless and Real Time Location Systems (RTLS).
* Superb communication and presentation skills.
* Knowledge of tools like PERL, Matlab and C
* BS/MS or PhD in Electronics, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
* Fluency in English. Fluency in German will be a plus.
* Valid driver's license
If you are interested I look forward to receiving your application and CV at email@example.com
You can search for a new job here.