The position of Field Application Engineer is a home based role, working with a new semiconductor start-up who are looking for their second hire for their European operations.
The successful Field Application Engineer will be degree qualified within Electronic/Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or similar field with extensive experience within FPGA based architecture.
You will also have extensive experience within FPGA/ASIC design, and be familiar with EDA tools and VHDL or Verilog.
This position will offer genuine progression to move into more senior roles as the company expands.
· Degree qualified within Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science preferred
· Previous FAE or Application Engineering experience
· Proven background with FPGA or ASIC Design
· EDA Tools experience
· Knowledge of Embedded Processor Design Tools
· Strong customer facing skills as well as excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
For more information on this Field Application Engineering role, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
+44 1189 077881
You can search for a new job here.