Field Application Engineer
Field Application Engineer required for a global Non-Volatile Memory Manufacturer to provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support to customers and their distribution network across France, Benelux and Spain.
You would be expected to travel as and when required, and would typically be around 50% of your time.
Suitable candidates will ideally have experience working with Non-Volatile Memory products, however this is not a must as full training will be provided. However you will be expected to have a strong technical background and qualification.
Field Application Engineer Requirements:
· Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject.
· Minumum 5 years' experience working with an Field Application Engineering or Technical Support role.
· Experience of Non-volatile memory (NOR, NAND, Managed NAND) is advantageous.
· Flexible with a willingness to travel both within France, Benelux and Spain, and occasional further travel if required.
· C/C++ Program skills and knowledge of OS and FFS (UBOOT, UBIFS, MTD)
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
+44 1189 077881
You can search for a new job here.