Field Application Engineer (m/w) - electronic components
Our client, an international manufacturer of discrete and passive components, is looking for a passionate Field Application Engineer.
The candidate will be responsible for technical support and design-in of components dedicated to the industrial market segment.
Duties include technical trainings with customers and channel partners. You will also participate in the development of new products.
Knowledgeable junior candidates accepted.
Main requirements are:
* University degree in electronics
* a first experience as FAE or AE is appreciated
* Experience/skills technical problem solving
* Strong customer orientation, willingness to travel (DACH
* Very good communication/presentation skills
* Very good written and spoken English and German
A very varied and interesting position in a positive environment. We are looking forward to your application!
You can search for a new job here.