Field Application Engineer with Power and Analog product experience, required for a global semiconductor supplier based in France.
Focused within the industrial, mass market and automotive sectors you will provided technical support and solutions to customers across France.
Working closely with the Regional Director and the Sales team,you will have a minimum of 5 years' experience of some of the following hardware technologies, Power modules, IGBT, MOSFETs, AC-DC Conversion, DC-DC Conversion, LED Drivers, Diodes etc.
You would be expected to travel as and when required, and would typically be around 40-50% of your time.
Technical Sales Engineer Requirements:
· Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject.
· Minimum 5 years semiconductor experience in Power and Analog. Mixed Signal IC's experience would also be desirable.
· Fluent in English and French
· Flexible with a willingness to travel at short notice across France.
· Extensive customer facing experience.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
+44 1189 077881
You can search for a new job here.