Field Application Engineer (Power Supplies) - Europe
Excellent Salary + Benefits
A leading manufacturer is seeking a Field Application Engineer who has a strong technical background related to power supplies/components and the ability to communicate this knowledge to customers. The role is a home/field based role which will require frequent travel to customer locations throughout Europe.
- Experienced engineer who is comfortable advising on technical issues and demonstrating/presenting new products
- Proven experience working within this the electronic market, ideally related to Power Supplies Design
- Strong knowledge of the industry and relevant products is essential with the ability to communicate this knowledge effectively to suppliers, manufacturers and customers.
- Work with technical/design teams throughout Europe advise on technical issues
- Ability to troubleshoots and assist on any issues related to relevant products
- Support the sales team and collaborate with them in order to promote products
- Travel to different locations throughout Europe in line with company requirements.
This role requires someone who has strong technical knowledge and ideally a design background. You must be comfortable communicating this knowledge to a range of individuals within the Military/Aerospace industry. You will be the 'go-to guy' within Europe when any technical support is required and you will work directly with suppliers and manufactures throughout this region.