Field Applications Engineer
My client, a leader in test, yield and supply chain software for the manufacturing process of OEMs, is seeking a Field Applications Engineer to join their team in Germany.
You will be working with Tier1 Automotive and Electronics OEMS; supporting them technically from product demonstration and pre-sales to on-going support technical support. You will leverage your existing experience in test, manufacturing, yield and quality to enhance the customer experience and demonstrate, commercially, the product portfolio.
You will have:
· Relevant technical degree (or equivalent)
· Strong experience in electronics/automotive operations, test, manufacturing, yield and quality.
· Previous experience supporting customer's technically; particularly in a pre-sales capacity.
· Experience of working with automotive and electronics OEMS.
· Fluent/Native German and fluent English language skills.
You will also be able to travel as much as 50% of the time (mostly Germany).
If you are interested, please apply to: Rebecca.email@example.com / 0044 1189 840940.
You can search for a new job here.