Field Applications Engineer - Network On Chip - Texas. Rapidly emerging startup is seeking a Field Applications Engineer (FAE) to present and promote their solutions across the US. Role can be office based in the Austin area or Home Based in Texas if preferred.
Requirements of FAE
- Design background in SOC / NOC / OMAP etc
- Skilled at place and route of complex IC's
- Existing FAE experience essential
Responsibilities of FAE
- Aiding customers with the design-in process
- Support local Sales team in all technical disciplines
- Provide both Pre and Post Sales technical support
- Presentations and technical discussions with customers
The FAE role is a great way to develop your commercial / customer facing skills. As a first step into understanding what the customer needs and how to solve those needs take yourself on the road and sit down with them - you'll learn a lot!
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin, WyomingPrint Save To Shortlist