Field Applications Engineer - Embedded Software - Germany / France
My client is a leading design tools company focused on embedded GUIs and UI software. They are seeking a Field Applications Engineer to aid in pre and post sales across European automotive clients (mainly France/Germany). You will ideally be in Munich or Paris.
· Relevant degree (ideally Masters), or equivalent, in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
· Deep technical knowledge of embedding programming; including C programming.
· Track record of supporting customers in pre-sales and post-sales; delivering customer solutions end-to-end.
· Significant experience of the automotive industry in Europe; processes, integration, safety requirements, etc.
· Fluent in German or French AND English - any additional language a definite plus.
· Aid the Sales Director in driving account infiltration strategy for embedded GUI/HMI projects in the automotive market.
· Gather requirements from the customer influence their decision and feed-back to the product development team to develop new features.
· Work on proof-of-concept and product demonstrations for GUI/HMI design.
· Solution integration and post-sales for all embedded products.
· Develop strong rapport with customers; demonstrating technical competence throughout engagement.
This is a role for an experienced technical individual who enjoys customer interaction and aiding with customer designs. This is a role that truly blends strong technical skills with a commercial acumen and you will be expected to perform on both accounts. Someone from a relevant background of embedded programming and the automotive vertical would be suited for this position.
You can search for a new job here.