Field Applications Engineer - EMEA
I am engaged with a large US company seeking to expand their footprint in Europe. My client is searching for a strong ASIC/FPGA profile to technically manage clients, supporting designs and sales, in cryptography. You will have strong skills in ASIC or FPGA and able to communicate effectively.
>> Home-based role (when not travelling) in either the UK or the Netherlands.
>> Travel between 25-50% across EMEA.
· Relevant technical degree or equivalent
· Engineering background in ASIC or FPGA
· Understanding of EDA tools and methodologies
· Previous customer-facing experience; ideally as a FAE or in pre-sales
· Ability to work autonomously
· Security experience a big plus but not a necessary requirement.
If you are interested in discussing further, please apply to Rebecca Goss at IC Resources or call 0044 1189 840940.
You can search for a new job here.