Field Applications Engineer (FAE) - Analog - France. Established Semiconductor OEM is seeking a Field Applications Engineer to represent them across France. The role can be worked from a home office in either Paris or Lyon. This position is ideally suited to someone taking their first steps into the FAE world - there is plenty of local support and accompanied Client visits for the first year.
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic or Electrical engineering
- Good customer facing and technical negotiation skills
- Generalist Analog / RF knowledge (Power Management, Analog Signal Chain (ADC, DAC, Amplifiers, Clocking, and High Speed Interfaces), RF, RF Power etc
- Must be fluent in French & English
- Secure future design wins with customers engaged during the Pre-Sales phase
- Support existing accounts, relaying new opportunities to engineering team
- Expand and discover new customer accounts across geographical range
- Presentations and technical discussions with customers
The ideal candidate will have had very broad exposure to all verticals thus being able to adapt and maximise the opportunities available. This new role has been created due to expansion and growth within the Client - it will require regular travel and raises a very high profile within the Client.
You can search for a new job here.