Field Applications Engineer - IOT - Bay Area. Established Fabless Semiconductor Company is seeking an experienced Wireless Field Applications Engineer (FAE) to represent their line of BLE / Zigbee semiconductor products across the State. Role is based from the Bay Area and will involve regular travel across Northern California.
* Skilled in one or more of the following low-power wireless connectivity solutions: Bluetooth/WiFi/802.15.4/Zigbee etc
* Understand relevant applications for the major IOT OEMs in the appliance, lighting, home & industrial automation segments
* Embedded S/W experience - C / C++, Microprocessors / MCU etc
* Existing FAE / Customer Facing experience essential
* Aiding customers with the design-in process
* Support local Sales team in all technical disciplines
* Provide both Pre and Post Sales technical support
* Presentations and technical discussions with customers
Best described as a well-established start-up this is an SME that is already shipping >20M units a month so you get the 'fun' of a dynamic, reactive, small company environment but the stability of a business with chips in the field, being sold and designed into major products already!
You can search for a new job here.