Excellent Salary + Bonus + Benefits##
Field Applications Engineer - Power Semiconductors - Texas. Established Fabless Semiconductor Company is seeking a Power Field Applications Engineer (FAE) to represent their line of Analog/Power products across the State. Role can be office based in the Austin area or Home Based if needed.
- Design background in Analog / Low Power Management / Power Supply fields
- Skilled in one or more of: DC/DC Converters, Voltage Regulators, Power MOSFETs Power Management, Power Supply, Diodes, Drivers, PLL, switches or Schottky Diodes etc
- Existing FAE experience essential
- Aiding customers with the design-in process
- Support local Sales team in all technical disciplines
- Provide both Pre and Post Sales technical support
- Presentations and technical discussions with customers
Not essential, but any exposure to the large Server manufacturers and therefore an understanding of their needs in the realm of power semiconductors would really stand you apart from the crowd.!
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
You can search for a new job here.