£Excellent Base + Bonus + Bens##
Field Applications Engineer - Analog / Power - Europe. Major International Semiconductor Manufacturer is seeking a strong Field Applications Engineer (FAE) with Analog / Power skills for their Aerospace, HiRel, Rad-Hard prodcuts to represent them across the whole of Europe. Role can be home based (UK, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden) provided there are good transport links to major hubs.
- Board level expertise of IGBT's / MOSFETs / Power Supplies / Passives / Discretes
- Proven experience working as an FAE
- Knowledge of relevant verticals: Aerospace, Military, Satellite, Hi-Rel, Rad-Hard etc
- Able to accurately define new product requirements
- Provide Pre Sales Technical support to Customers, Distributors and Sales team
- Trouble-shooting, system level bench testing, analysis and design optimization
- Definition and test of reference design circuits and evaluation boards
- Presentations and product training on power circuits and solutions
As a recognised specialist your skills will be called upon to resolve some of the more challenging technical issues uncovered by customers in this exciting realm across all of Europe. You will see projects no one else does and get to be involved in some exceptionally high-value expeditions!
You can search for a new job here.