Field Engineer - Power Electronics - Austria
We are currently looking for a Field Engineer in Power Electronics for a permanent position based in Vienna, focussing on the development of Power Electronics, Power Supplies and Automotive Systems.
The main responsibilities for this role will include:
* The specification of customer specific power electronic cabinets
* Approval of power electronic cabinets after production
* PLC codes in the power electronic cabinets
* Execution of Factory Acceptance Tests (FATs) & Site Acceptance Tests (SATs)
* Repair & maintenance of customer systems
The role will also include defining of final hardware set ups of power electronics with the customer, as well working out the requirement list to design & produce the power electronic cabinets. The inspection and approval of the power electronics cabinet after production and to program the PLC. This also includes the set up in software and to execute the FAT before the power electronic cabinets are shipped.
If this permanent position based in Vienna is of interest and you would like some more information, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Key Words: PLC, Power Electronics, FAT, SAT