Our international client is now searching for Field Service Engineer to be based in Porto. The role will involve coordinating and performing on-site installation and repair of semiconductor equipment. Training customers will also be part of the role as well as interfacing with the factory and customer, on all phases of installation and service work. Active involvement in equipment launch projects will be required.
Skills required for the Field Service Engineer will include:
- Strong semiconductor equipment knowledge
- Experience of working within a fab environment
- Wet chemistry knowledge beneficial ie wet etch
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc Physics/Electronics/Engineering or equivalent.
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further information.
You can search for a new job here.