My client is a US derived semiconductor equipment supplier, with expertise in deposition (CVD), etch, implant and thermal processes. Their EMEA field service team sits within Germany and they're currently looking for a Field Service Manager who can oversee the post-sales support function.
This is still a 'hands on' role which requires:
- Troubleshooting and repairing equipment
- Performing equipment inspection audits
- Creating technical documentation
- Travelling to customer site frequently
The successful applicant will therefore require:
- Mechanical and Electronics knowledge (preferably degree qualified)
- A thorough understanding of networking
- Experience developing and supporting a team (as a manager or supervisor)
- The ability to create an effective working culture
- The willingness to spend the working week 'on the road' (and on business trips in the US/Asia)
- A home office in Munich, Dresden, or Regensburg
The incumbent is moving internally in to a new role, so there will be full support available whilst the transition takes place. There is also a motivated team of experienced engineers reporting in to this role, so it will be a good experience honing their skills and preparing them for the 'next steps' as business demands change.
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
You can search for a new job here.