Firmware Entwickler / Firmware Engineer (m/f/d)
Professional, 3-5 years of experience
South of Styria, Austria
Innovative, dynamic company, wonderful benefits available (including paid coffee break, fruits and snacks, nap room, social events, training academy and much more!)
If you are looking for a next career step after having had first professional experience in a similar Firmware development role, this could be for you!
* Focus fully on design and development of Firmware/Embedded Software in C, C++
* Work independently and interface with your team and other relevant business lines
* You will be developing innovative features for my client's customers, in a complex environment so there will be a challenge!
* Implement / optimise Firmware, module design specifications, tests, and documentation
* Other "daily business" tasks, including:
* Development of position- and speed-controlled motors (DC and PMSM)
* Development of communication interfaces (UART, LIN, CAN, BLE, I2C, etc.) in distributed systems
* Development of drivers for peripherals (current, temperature, and voltage monitoring, memory, etc.
* You are ...
* a passionate solution-oriented tinkerer with C in your blood
* a team-orientated personality, independent, systematic, and proactive with a conscientious work ethic
* ready, to join a passionate, dynamic team in a growing company
* excited to expand your skillset through internal training programs
* Your skills:
* Completed technical training in a software engineering-related field (computer science, electrical engineering, Telematik, or other relevant fields) - Master's or HTL graduate with excellent track record
* At least 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience in firmware programming using C/C++
* Ability to communicate clearly and excellent skills in English (written and spoken)
* German skills are beneficial
Please get in touch with updated CV (English or German) at firstname.lastname@example.org