We are looking for an experienced ASIC/FPGA Digital Designer to join a well-established company in the broadcast industry who has been around for the past 30 years working on Fiber Signal Transmission for production of TV images.
My client has a very promising evolution and they are looking to add a Senior/Principal Hardware Designer to join their FPGA team. You would get the opportunity to work the full cycle of a block design, giving you exposure to working on design, implementation and test.
Required experience would be:
· At least 5 years' experience within FPGA / ASIC Design (more experience is also definitely of interest)
· Detailed knowledge of frontend RTL design
· Strong skills in VHDL or Verilog HDLs
· Programming experience (C / Python)
· A positive, motivated team working attitude and ethic, strong initiative
· Knowledge of FPGA Toolmaker (simulate/ synthesis/ timing) for Intel
You'll learn a lot, and you will enjoy working within a small, experienced team which has a very positive, collaborative environment, good energy, and excellent prospects for long-term career growth.
For details, Andrew Emberson @ IC Resources
You can search for a new job here.