Beautiful Prague location -offices with stunning views! Not to mention the satisfaction and security of working for an industry leader in a high-growth market segment. If you are a Digital ASIC Design Engineer looking for a definitively positive career step, read on.
Our client is a multinational IC design organisation which has been steadily expanding year on year. They continue to lead the charge on high-performance ASIC innovation within the automotive space. Their Prague office continues to grow (hence the move into new offices quite recently), and they are renowned for fostering a highly positive, inclusive, supportive working environment, which is really reflected in their long-term employee retention rates.
They are looking for a Digital ASIC Design Engineer to:
- Be actively involved in architecting, implementing and verifying microcontroller-based systems
- Contribute to design architecture and writing of design specifications
- RTL code in Verilog, both a IP and SoC level
- Implement testbenches and RTL/gate-level simulation
- Gain exposure to the latest trends in automotive performance requirements, architectures and implementations
The right candidate for this position as a Digital ASIC Design Engineer will be:
- Degree-qualified, in Electronics or similar
- Experienced already in Digital ASIC Design, with strong Verilog/VHDL RTL design skills
- Well-versed in the front-end IC design and verification flow
- A good communicator in English
- Switched on, enthusiastic and a keen team player
On offer is a very competitive basic salary, together with a range of benefits such as profit sharing, health insurance, an annual bonus, and more.
You need to be a European Citizen to apply for this position. Visa candidates will not be accepted.
For details, please contact Andrew Emberson or call on 0118 9881142
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, UkrainePrint Save To Shortlist