Calling all FPGA Digital Design Engineers! New Hardware opportunity in Paris!
Our client is looking for a hardware engineer with over 3 years of industry experience in either ASIC or FPGA Design's, using VHDL or Verilog coding. This role would ideally suit a design enthusiast that would be interested in working on the latest Audio Intelligence and 3D sound. This is a Global Semi-conductor company that really lets you be experimental with their technology and they allow you to pursue your own ideas.
The following skill set is required for this position:
* Bachelors, Masters, PhD or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering, or similar (2:1 or above)
* Over 3 years of FPGA or ASIC development experience
* RTL experience (SystemVerilog/Verilog/VHDL)
* Proficiency in all phases of FPGA development
* Preferably a background in Broadcast/Video, however this is more desired than essential
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply.
Engineers who are on a VISA will not be considered.
My client is known world-wide and has a superb reputation so if you would like further details, please get in contact with Andrew Emberson at IC Resources.
Key words: FPGA Design Engineer, Video, Broadcast, strong academics, VHDL, VERILOG, SYSTEM VERILOG, Hardware, FPGA, Design, Verification, ASIC, VLSI, Graduate, Computer Architecture, Maths, software, Paris, France, ASIC Design, French.
You can search for a new job here.