Functional Safety Engineer (All Levels)
My client, based in Munich, is currently seeking several Functional Safety Engineers to join their expanding Safety Team. Whether you are a Graduate or Senior level engineer please get in touch.
You will be working alongside a team of Functional Safety Engineers to create functional models for new systems as well as creating/implementing safety concepts for their OEMs and suppliers.
Skills and experience
* Experience working in either the development, testing or approval of embedded systems within the automotive industry
* Previous experience with functional safety standards (ISO 26262, IEC 61508)
* Experience developing functional safety processes and quality assurance processes
* Must have the ability to understand and represent your own perspectives
* Very good knowledge of German (B1+)
If you wish to apply for this role or need any further information please contact Emily Wright
You can search for a new job here.