Functional Safety Engineer
An opportunity has become available for a Functional Safety Engineer to join a global semiconductor chip manufacturer in Germany. As part of their expanding Automotive Group you will be responsible for ensuring that IC and system design are carried out in accordance ISO26262.
* Assess projects with regards to safety requirements and legal requirements.
* Create safety concepts and support safety analyzes.* Support the development and evaluation of set projects and to provide technical solutions on system, hardware and software level.
* You will create security plans, including processes and methods to avoid systematic errors with the project team.
Skills and experience
* Previous experience working in an automotive environment
* Previous experience with functional safety & quality standards (ISO 26262, IEC 61508, TS16949)
* Proven experience in creating safety concepts ad analysis ( FMEA, FTA, FMEDA)
* Knowledge of analog/mixed-signal design of integrated circuits and DfT for integrated circuits
* Knowledge of SPICE/CMMI is desirable
* Must have the ability to understand and represent your own perspective
If you wish to apply for this role or need any further information please contact Emily Wright
You can search for a new job here.