As the Functional Safety Expert you will be responsible for defining and implementing the safety architectures for one of the leading companies in IC system solutions for automotive.
You will be the lead Functional Safety Expert within select projects and be the main point of contact for team members and customers for all areas relating to Functional Safety.
To be successful in your application for Functional Safety Expert you will be required to have the following skills and experience;
* Previous experience in a functional safety position
* Experience working in the semiconductor industry
* Experience with the implementation of ISO26262/IEC61508
* Experience with FMEA, FMEDA and FTA
* Experience working with Spice and/or CMMI
* Must speak German to B2 level as a minimum
If you are interested in applying please contact Emily Wright
You can search for a new job here.