This is a fantastic opportunity for a Functional Safety Specialist to join and expanding team based out of either Munich or Dresden.
As the Functional Safety Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring that IC and system design are carried out in accordance ISO26262 as well as the following tasks;
* Assess projects with regards to safety requirements and legal requirements.
* Create safety concepts and support safety analyzes.
* Support the development and evaluation of set projects and to provide technical solutions on system, hardware and software level.
* You will create security plans, including processes and methods to avoid systematic errors with the project team.
Skills and experience
* Experience working in an automotive environment as Functional Safety Specialist or expert level
* Previous experience with functional safety & quality standards (ISO 26262, IEC 61508, TS16949)
* Proven experience in creating safety concepts ad analysis ( FMEA, FTA, FMEDA)
* Knowledge of analog/mixed-signal design of integrated circuits and DfT for integrated circuits
If you wish to apply for this role or need any further information please contact Emily Wright
You can search for a new job here.