My client are a NASDAQ listed semiconductor manufacturing business who have been producing automation equipment for 40 years! With offices on 3 continents, they have a truly global outreach and an impressive customer portfolio, comprised of chip OEMs as well as process equipment suppliers.
They're currently looking for a Global Account Manager to take accountability over a strategic customer with sites in the Netherlands, US and Asia.
This is a high-profile position which will entail the following:
- Being the key point of contact for the customer (jointly agreeing deliverables and driving the sales process to ensure they're met)
- Identifying new business opportunities to maximise revenue
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Building relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Forecasting and reporting
- Collaborating with marketing, finance, support, operations and service to ensure a good customer experience
The successful candidate will need:
- 3+ years of semiconductor equipment sales experience
- A proven track record hitting/ exceeding sales quotas
- A solid understanding of semiconductor market trends/ technologies
- An entrepreneurial approach to business
- A willingness to travel globally
- A home office in the Netherlands, UK, Belgium or Luxembourg
This position offers the opportunity to represent a trusted automation equipment supplier and develop a network within a prestigious global account.
You can search for a new job here.