£90,000-£110,000 plus commission. Experienced and Technical Pre-Sales Manager required for an International company who design and manufacture small cell technologies and infrastructure equipment for GSM, 2G, 3G and 4G.
This role would be covering both the technical pre-sales and services for the company's portfolio of 2G, 3G and 4G products into customers networks and applications.
Suitable candidates will hand a hands of approach with the ability to manage a team of around 30 pre-sales and service engineers across the globe.
You will also have extensive customer engagement experience and be willing to travel Internationally and sometimes at short notice.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and profitable company who are at the heart of mobile communications technology.
Global Head of Pre-Sales & Services Requirements:
* Degree qualified within Electronics or Telecommunications, or demonstrable experience.
* Technical management experience and extensive knowledge of GSM, UMTS and LTE is a must.
* Management experience of people, budgets and targets.
* Extensive customer facing experience and excellent presentation skills.
* Ability to travel Internationally at short notice.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
You can search for a new job here.