Global Product Manager - Semiconductor Equipment
An experienced Global Product Manager required for a global leader in equipment manufacturing who have extensive experience within the semiconductor market.
You will be responsible for a small team of Product Managers, with the view to bring in additional staff. You will manage the product and price elements for the assigned product range and will be the voice of the customer. This role is vital in ensuring alignment of customer centres, product companies and the division to develop and implement successful strategies.
As a global product manager you would be expected to travel between 25-30%, predominantly across Asia and North America, with occasional visits across EMEA.
Suitable candidates will have extensive experience working within the semiconductor industry and ideally have equipment manufacturing experience.
In return you will be offered an attractive salary, bonus and benefits package. This role also offers genuine opportunity to progress into a director level role.
Ideally you will be located in the South of the UK, or be willing to relocate (relocation package offered).
Global Product Manager Requirements:
* Minimum of 10 years within marketing roles such as Product Management and Marketing Management
* Experience of working within the semiconductor industry
* Experience working with complex products and technologies within B2B equipment markets would be advantageous
* Degree qualified within Physics, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related subject would be advantageous
* Flexible with a willingness to travel globally and sometimes at short notice
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.