Based in Paris, my client is an award-winning fabless Semiconductor company with an opportunity for a talented Digital IC Design Graduate to join them.
This company has a reputation for excellence within ASIC Design for a wide range of market areas. They are currently looking for several Digital IC Design Engineers to join this year, one of which can be a bright graduate. You will join a small team of experienced IC experts, and have the chance to define DSP hardware architecture, and taking designs through the full ASIC development phase.
The right candidate will be:
- Recently graduated (or soon to graduate) with a Masters in Electronic Engineering (or related field)
- Skilled in VHDL or Verilog for RTL design
- Very knowledgeable in the Digital IC Design flow
- Very motivated, organised, with a passion for learning
- Any additional knowledge / experience in analog / mixed-signal design would be an additional benefit.
- Fluent in English (French language skills would be a plus)
You will enjoy working within a small team which has a very positive, collaborative environment, good energy, and excellent prospects for long-term growth. For details, contact Rachel Mason.
You can search for a new job here.