Graduate Software Developer
Salary: flexible - depending upon level of experience
Exciting and fast growing tech company developing innovations in the mobile tech industry are looking to hire a further Graduate Software Developer to join its growing development team.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field, 2:1 or above
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic
- Intermediate+ level of Python competency
- Eagerness to work across a broad range of problems in a research and
- Willingness to learn new skills and tools
- Excellence in and working proficiency of English; written and spoken
- Development experience in Java
- Proficient Linux user
- Experience of mobile (Android & iOS) app development
- Good understanding of location and sensor APIs on mobile platforms
- Experience working with agile project management e.g. JIRA
- Proven ability to deliver commercial software to deadlines
- AWS experience
- Good understanding of GIS systems
- Experience of working with GIS and map data
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company that will enable you to be at the heart of their R&D and product development.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative.
Key words: Java, Python, mobile, iOS, Android, permanent, graduate, Oxford