Graduate Test Engineer
This specialist mobile and IoT development company is looking to hire a further Graduate Test Engineer for its growing team.
The role covers the design of test cases with the support of, and consultation with, the QA test and software development teams as well as execution of manual functional through to automated tests, reporting defects and preparing reports.
The successful candidate will be a graduate with ideally a 2:2 classification degree or better in Computer Science or related computing degree subject.
Relevant QA/test analyst qualifications are also advantageous (e.g. ISEB/ISTQB)
If you have hands-on experience in any of the following areas/responsibilities, this will be very advantageous:
- Familiarity with designing and running automated tests
- Evaluating and increasing a test program's effectiveness
- An enthusiasm to learn new ways to develop test programs, develop new skills and knowledge
- Working with clients to support diagnostic and issue resolution
- Administering the test server
- Working knowledge of iOS, Android & Windows Phone / Tablet devices
- Basic home network knowledge for both wired and wireless set-ups
- Good working knowledge of Mac OS X & Windows platforms
If you are keen to learn and want to develop your career in the mobile and IoT space - this is an exciting company to join!
Please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative. In your application, please provide details of relevant work placements, internships, university projects.
Keywords: test, graduate, mobile, Ipswich, permanent