Head of Engineering - Gate Drivers, Si, WBG
A new exciting opportunity has become available based in Birmingham for a Head of Engineering who will oversee the technology research and product development of SiC and wide bandgap devices as well as low power switch mode power supplies.
The main activities of the Head of Engineering are:
- lead all activities of gate drive technology design and development including conceptual design, core techniques and technical difficulties.
- Achieve targets of robustness, cost-effectivity and manufacturability.
- Map trends in the gate driver development to stay ahead of the industry.
- Lead the R&D Department.
- Make sure products fulfill lifetime and reliability requirements.
The successful candidate will have a degree in power electronics or related topic and have direct exposure to the following:
- The design of wide bandgap semiconductors
- Motor driver inverter development
- Project management
- ASIC Development experience
- Leading teams of engineers.
If this role sounds interesting please apply with an up to date CV and contact details.
You can search for a new job here.