As the Head of Functional Safety you will be responsible for leading the implementation of the safety architectures for one of the leading companies in IC system solutions for automotive. You will lead a team of 3 FuSa Engineers and you will be the main
point of contact for team members and customers for all areas relating to Functional Safety.
To be successful in your application for Head of Functional Safety you will be required to have the following skills and experience;
* Previous experience in a functional safety position preferably leading a team
* Experience working with Part 5 or Part 11 of ISO 26262
* Experience with the implementation of ISO26262/IEC61508
* Experience with FMEA, FMEDA and FTA
* Experience working with Spice and/or CMMI
* Must speak German to B2 level as a minimum
If you are interested in applying please contact Emily Wright
You can search for a new job here.