Innovative healthtech company, working with multiple healthcare providers in the UK and globally, are looking to expand their mobile app team by hiring a further iOS Developer.
The apps are the central focus of their solutions, so you will be fulfilling a pivotal role, having influence on design and development decisions for current and future products.
Key skills/experience required:
- 2+ years working experience developing native iOS apps
- Good experience of native development in Swift
- Web service integration (REST, JSON, etc…)
- Management of listings and releases using Apple Connect
- Version control in Bitbucket and/or Git
- Knowledge of app security & data protection and their implementation
Experience of the following will also be useful:
- Working in an Agile environment, e.g. Scrum
- Architecture/Design patterns and their application to iOS
- Writing Unit and UI Tests
- CI and CD practices
- CocoaPods and Carthage and working with multiple modules
- Task/ticket management tools such as Jira
Great opportunity to work on products and technology that are making a real difference to people's lives!
If you are interested, please apply to Matt Andrews at IC Resources!