Our client is currently searching for an IC Product/Test Engineer to be responsible for the test development of IC's. The role will involve designing and developing ATE test and characterisation hardware as well as programming ATE's. Working with quality, reliability departments will also be required.
Required experience for the IC Product/Test Engineer will be as follows,
- Semiconductor IC Test/Product experience
- ATE knowledge (EAGLE preferable)
- C / C++ programming and statistical data analysis experience
- Excellent communication and customer interface skills
- Engineering Degree in Electronic Engineering / Physics or equivalent
Please contact Rachel.Anderson IC Resources to discuss further.
You can search for a new job here.