Great career opportunity for an experienced Verification Engineer with one of the fastest growing UK business. In the role of Verification Engineer you will work on multiple projects across a wide variety of industries, you will be responsible for setting up test benches from scratch using UVM. You will have the opportunity to develop your career into Verification Lead across the business as well as mentoring junior engineers and assisting with resourcing requirements across the multiple projects. This role is based in the Thames Valley area of the UK and would involve predominately onsite work.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Experience in developing unit and SoC level test benches using OVM/UVM
· Constrained random functional verification environment in System Verilog
· Experience in Gate Level Simulation (GLS) verification flow for SoC verification.
· Experience of pre and post-silicon verification testflow and automated test benches
· Building and leading verification teams is a plus
· RTL design and front end design flow experience
· Excellent communication skills
Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this role, visa sponsorship is available for candidates already living in the UK.
For further information please contact Rob at IC Resources.
You can search for a new job here.