Fantastic opportunities to join the world leader in CMOS Image Sensors as part of a large investment being made in Europe as a result of increased market opportunity and access to engineering talent.
Applications are invited from skilled Analog and Digital IC Design Engineers at ALL career levels to join their newly created Design Centre in Norway, and those interested in being considered for additional locations in Central Europe.
* PHD/MSC Engineering/PHD/MSC Physics
* Academic Background: Technical, Electronics, Semiconductor, Physics
* English speaking and preferred additional languages such as Japanese
Preferred Experience :
* 5 years+ experience in design and development of CMOS Image Sensors
* Analog IC Design, Verification and Layout of blocks such as pixel array readouts, amplifiers, and analog/digital converters, signal processing blocks for noise reduction, temperature sensors, as well as I/O interfaces and low noise regulator,
* Digital IC Design and Verification of blocks such as timing and control signals for pixel array readout, amplifiers, and analog/digital converters, signal and image processing blocks for noise reduction and colour enhancement, as well as I/O interfaces from RTL design and verification through synthesis and STA.
* Familiar with Japanese culture
* Excellent communication skills, and a can-do attitude
* Experience in working with multi-ethnical and cross functional team and remote teams
These roles offers excellent salary, benefits and working conditions.
Please contact Dave Dixon at IC Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV to register your interest now.