UK company + Smart-Energy + Progression Plan
Are you working in internal sales and feel like there is no progression? That it is stagnant? Read on! I am currently engaged with a leading UK-based smart-energy company who are seeking an experienced internal sales professional to join their business - with a clear progression plan! Not only will you be working towards a better planet, with products aimed at energy conservation, but you will have the option to make this internal sales role your own! Cambridge based.
· Proven internal sales experience; ability to hit-the-ground running in an independent role supporting the external sales team.
· Ability to cope well under pressure and be autonomous in completing tasks.
· Proven track record of developing relationships with key decision makers.
· A degree (or equivalent qualification) would be preferred but not essential.
· Responsibility for entire sales process - from quotes to shipping.
· Working closely with customers and distributors; building good rapport and ensuring excellent communication throughout,
· Tracking the sale and providing accurate data for external and internal purposes.
· Creating some marketing content and ensuring that sales and marketing campaigns are executed correctly.
If you are interested in finding out more - please do get in touch - Rebecca.email@example.com 01189 840940.
You can search for a new job here.