A leading manufacturer of Electronic Connectors are currently looking to hire a Junior Sales Engineer to join their UK based sales team with the intention to develop that person into an experienced External Sales Engineer.
The role itself will be mixture of both Technical and Commercial responsibilities so the right candidate must have some technical understand of Electronic Components. The right candidate will ideally have the ambition to become an External Sales Engineer in the future as the company plan to develop this person until they are self-sufficient on the field.
- Technical understand of Electronic Components and the ability to effectively communicate this knowledge to customers.
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic/Electrical engineering
- Self-motivate with the drive to develop into an External Sales Engineer
- Support customer's projects with product recommendations during design-in phase and with technical advice/problem solving throughout
- Assist in tracking market trends and generate product roadmaps
- Provide internal project coordination for customer specifications programs
- Employ technical knowledge in order to promote and sell products
- Work alongside experienced Sales Engineers in order to develop your own skills and understanding of the products and market
The ideal candidate would be someone who already has a design/technical background relevant to Electronics and has the desire to become an experienced external sales engineer for one of the largest Connector Manufacturers within the market. The company plan to hire the person initially as an Internal Sales Engineer in order to develop their technical and commercial skills within the team so that in the future they become one of the technical experts with external and customer facing responsibilities.
You can search for a new job here.