IT Business Partner: Sales and Demand Management (m/f/d)
My client is looking for an engineer with background in sales and demand management who has proven project management experience for a newly created role as Business Partner. If you are interested in a highly communicative and project related role to be interface for sales professionals to the IT department, please read on!
German skills and work permit for Austria needed!
Your tasks and responsibilities
* As IT Business Partner, you close the gap between Business and IT, acting as primary contact person for new requirements or project requests
* Requirements engineering is one of your tasks, including analysing, evaluating and clarifying new requirements and challenging their business value
* You are independently responsible for managing projects from the initialisation phase over planning resources, scope and time line to execution and roll-out of the project
* Your active contribution to the development of the in-house IT project management capabilities (methodology, templates, best practices, lessons learned etc.) is highly welcome
* Analysis of business processes, preparation of project decisions and the constant improvement of existing workflows are included in your activities
Your education and experiences
* Practical technical education or degree/diploma in computer science or similar experience
* Background in Sales & Demand Management (e.g. pre-sales, quoting; forecasting...) from previous roles
* Strong communication skills
* Fluent English and German
* Ability to work independently as part of a global team
* Excellent planning and organising skills, proven project management experience
* Advantageous: CRM and Forecast systems experience, IT/Software programming experience (e.g. Java, ABAP...), Oracle experience
Place of employment
Austria, full-time, permanent
Interested? Please get in touch for details: email@example.com.
You can search for a new job here.