Highly competitive salary + BUPA + Share Options
My rapidly expanding Client is seeking an experienced IT manager to support the day-to-day running of their IT systems based in their Oxford office. Reporting to the CTO, the successful applicant will lead the development and implementation of the Clients IT projects and support requirements. You will deliver efficient IT solutions that support a varied and increasing number of business-as-usual IT requirements while building and leading a team of IT support professionals.
· Proven experience managing IT teams within the IT function of a technology organisation.
· Experience with regulated environments and ISO standards certification (e.g. 20000, 27001) is absolutely mandatory for this role. No applicants without this will be considered. As a part of this, a thorough understanding is required of ISO 20000 / ITIL service management frameworks (including Change Management).
· Experience working in a cloud-hosted environment (OpenStack experience a plus).
· Experience with leading and upskilling IT teams and team members.
· Excellent communication skills and experience managing stakeholder relationships across a growing business.
· The ability to work well with cross-functional agile development teams
· A Bachelor's degree minimum or equivalent experience.
· Define and deliver all aspects of long-term strategy, projects, infrastructure and change along with day-to-day IT strategy.
· Take ownership of managing an enterprise IT environment, including our internal support function across the business; besides managing a team, this will require a hands-on approach to IT support.
· Develop, implement, audit and review IT and data policies to ensure compliance with legislation and best practice.
· Prepare reports and strategic IT advice for the understanding and action of senior management. Liaise with key stakeholders to understand and take onboard key objectives and make sure that expectations are met and managed.
· Manage vendor relationships and third party suppliers.
· Work with our head of support to assist in delivering our support requirements.
· Ensure that hardware, software, database, network and security requirements of our IT environment are satisfied now and in the future.
To apply or for more information please contact Seamus Hayes at IC-Resources
Keywords: IT Manager, Oxford, Cloud, Open Stack, Agile, ISO 20000,
You can search for a new job here.