IT Project Manager in Austria wanted - rewarding position in an international company
My client is providing software solutions to the logistic arena and is operating worldwide. To support their team in Austria, they are now looking for an IT Project Manager. Experience in project management (ideally certified) is needed and German skills would be beneficial. The IT Project Manager should bring along willingness to travel worldwide.
Responsibilities of the IT Project Manager:
* Leading an international project team (consisting of software developers and IT logistics consultants)
* Coordination with the customer and the project team
* Plan, monitor, and control all project phases
* Taking over the responsibility for the success of the project and initiate appropriate measures in case of deviations
* Integrating quality assurance
* Making descision and project controlling/reporting
* Risk and claim management
Skills of the IT Project Manager:
* Degree-level technical and/or commercial qualification
* Good project management knowledge (according to IPMA would be advantageous) and professional experience of project management
* High affinity towards IT
* Goal-oriented personality with self-confidence and strong communication skills
* Independent, analytical, and structured way of working
* Very good command of English
* Willingness to travel up to 30% of annual working hours
If you are interested in applying or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me under email@example.com
I am looking forward to receiving your application!
You can search for a new job here.