A new opportunity has opened up for a Junior or Graduate Analog IC Design Engineer to join an exciting Semiconductor start-up set to revolutionise the IoT industry. If you have recently graduated, or are soon to graduate and are keen to be part of a dedicated team developing pioneering new IC technology then apply today.
In this role as Analog IC Design engineer you will be responsible for specifying, design and validation of low-power circuits such as voltage converters, comparators, voltage reference and clock generators. You will have the opportunity to get involved in all steps of the IC Design and development process from specification to production. Working within the Analog IC Design team you will also be working closely with the digital and marketing team and your tasks will include the design and validation of Analog MOS circuits and the layout of Analog circuits.
You will need:
* A Masters or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or Microelectronics or a similar field
* Experience in design of Analog circuits such as DC/DC converter, voltage comparator, voltage reference, clock generator
* Knowledge of EDA tools for Analog IC Design
* Experience in DFT (Design for Test)
* Plenty of self-motivation, enthusiasm and excellent problem-solving skills
* Excellent people skills, needed for working within a close-knit team
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, this company will offer you an excellent opportunity to gain solid skills in Analog IC Design as part of this young and fast growing company.The company has huge potential, both from a technical and financial perspective; it's an excellent time to join as an early member.
For details, please contact Ane at IC Resources
You can search for a new job here.