Junior Business Analyst - Health
My client, based in Oxford is seeking a Business Analyst for the world leading and life changing business that is paving the way in the healthcare sector and saving lives.
· Work with product managers, engineers, and designers to ensure requirements and specifications are understood by both technical and business stakeholders
· Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flow and site maps where and when required to effectively communicate ideas and requirements
We're looking for
· BA with Health Experience
· Someone multiple years of experience in Business and Functional Requirements and Business process engineering
· Pro active, positive, can-do attitude
· Business/digital background
· Familiarity with UI and UX requirements
· Experience with Jira and Confluence
· Enjoy collaborating with business stakeholders and external academics and clinicians
· Passion and interest in delivering high-quality products for the Healthcare sector
· Experience in sharing ideas. With a strong ethic of providing evidence for the business to make design decisions upon.
· Strong communication abilities, including the ability to explain requirements and paradigms to stakeholders across the business.
· The ability to work well within a cross-functional agile team
You can search for a new job here.