This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital ASIC design engineer to work in one of the liveliest and most cultured cities in the World; DUBLIN! From Guinness tours to Castles, lively markets, sports and shopping Dublin has something for everyone and truly is a great place to be.
Not only is there plenty for young people to be involved in but also for families alike! As you may be moving to Dublin for work then the city's economy will be of particular interest to you. Dublin has experienced an extremely long sustained period of growth over the last 15 years averaging around 10% a year! The city is currently undergoing a huge transformation, with large developments, including several high-rise towers, including Heuston Gate, Britain Quay tower, and most recently U2 Tower, which will be the tallest building in Ireland, at around 130m high.
This role as a Graduate/Junior Design Engineer enables the successful candidate to be involved in the design, implementation and block verification of various digital blocks and subsystems. You will be working as part of a cross-functional team to deliver the next generation products from concept to volume production.
I am looking for a Junior Design Engineer who has knowledge and experience in the following;
- Good working knowledge of the complete Digital ASIC Design flow (specification, frontend RTL Design, Verification, STA, DFT and physical implementation)
- Experience of implementing fixed point algorithms into RTL considered a plus.
- Low power IC design techniques
- Familiarity with designing in CMOS 40nm or lower nodes
- System Verilog and Verilog
- FPGA synthesis tools and flow
- Scripting languages (C, Perl, Python)
Note: UK/EU Nationals only.
For more information and further discussions please contact Rachel Mason @ IC Resources.