Junior Digital ASIC Design Engineer
£££ Competitive salary, plus benefits and relocation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join a global Semiconductor IP company and really hone and develop their career within chip design.
Our client is a hugely successful provider of Semiconductor IP solutions to a wide range of markets, from wireless communications, to deep learning, Artificial Intelligence, and audio processing. They have an opportunity for a motivated Junior Engineer to join their ASIC Design team, and get to grips with the front-end design and verification flow for an array of different products, working in a variety of technologies from 45nm - 16nm. You'll learn a lot, working alongside senior ASIC Design Engineers, and really enjoy working in a close-knit team environment.
You might be recently graduated, or have some prior experience in industry already. A competitive salary will be offered upon your individual experience.
Essential requirements include:
- A University degree (BSc or Masters) in Electronic Engineering
- Solid practical hands-on experience in RTL Verilog coding, either for ICs or FPGAs
- A good understanding of the tasks involved for ASIC Design and Verification
- A great team working ethic, plenty of enthusiasm, and excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the EU
For details, or to apply, get in touch: email@example.com
You can search for a new job here.