Junior Web Developer - PHP
Junior/ Graduate Web Developer to join a fast growing, dynamic US company which provides latency-critical real-time solutions to the financial markets.
my client needs a junior PHP developer with the ability to demonstrate previous work with PHP/MYSQL as well as a range of other technologies. Your main role will be to develop the tools for the maintenance and monitoring of their systems as well as other business functions.
* Excellent PHP/MYSQL skills.
* Knowledge of both Windows and Linux environments, including scripting languages and batch files.
* A general interest in computers with knowledge of hardware and networks.
* Knowledge of revision control systems such as subversion.
* Experience of jQuery and Symfony2.
Education and experience:
* 1-2 years experience (either through employment or equivalent collaborative project).
* Degree or equivalent in Mathematics, computer science or comparable scientific discipline.
You can search for a new job here.