Junior Mobile Software Engineer
Salary: Up to £35k (depending on level of experience)
Global technology and engineering company in Bristol is looking to hire a Junior Software Engineer to join their mobile development team
This is an exciting opportunity as you will be involved in the development and maintenance of mobile solutions for native Android and iOS apps. The role requires knowledge of both the iOS and Android mobile platforms (training can be provided) including the tools and techniques to develop mobile applications. The preferred candidate should be able to work in a dynamic environment and will have worked in a previous AGILE environment.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or similar Engineering disciplines
- Proven commercial software development experience (this can be in the form of full-time employment, degree placement or internship)
- Experience/knowledge in a combination of the following is required:
- iOS and Android SDKs
- OO design and programming
- JAVA for Android development,
- Swift for iOS development,
- RESTful (JSON) Web Service Technologies employed in Mobile Applications
- Mark-up languages (mainly XML and HTML)
- Wireless "device to device" communication standards (Bluetooth, BLE, NFC, WiFi).
-Secure application development for mobile applications
This is a great role in which to develop leading edge mobile solutions for a global market leader.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative
Keywords: mobile, app, junior, graduate, iOS, Android, Java, Swift, Bristol, permanent