Key Account Manager - Connector Manufacturer - UK
A leading manufacturer of Connectors is currently seeking an experienced Key Account Manager to taken on the responsibility of identifying, securing and developing new & existing business opportunities within the Defence, Industrial, Aero & Space markets. The position can be home-based from within the UK and will require occasional travel.
* Excellent communicator with the ability to listen effectively and retain/convey information accurately
* Accomplished negotiator, with good commercial awareness
* Proven ability to create new business and develop sales opportunities
* Experience selling electronic connectors and knowledge of the market
* Electronic Manufacturer/Distributor background
* Identify new sales opportunities particularly in the Defence & Civil Aerospace market
* Develop/maintain new and existing business across the UK
* Work with customers and engineers to help drive new products into market
* Represent the company and develop/maintain business with selected customers
* Interface with the UK Sales Director, UK Account Managers, Sales coordinators, Product Marketing and Global Account Managers
This is an opportunity to join a leading connector manufacturer in a role which will allow you to take full ownership of the UK market with special focus on the Defence, aerospace & space.
You can search for a new job here.