My client is at the forefront of EDA and design services globally and they are seeking a Lead Applications Engineer to join their team in Munich. You will be supporting customers mainly on pre-sales activities but also, continuing that technical support long-term. You will understand IC design flow, simulation and ideally UNIX/Linux environments.
>> Munich based with travel 1-2 times per month across Germany and Central Europe <<
· Relevant technical degree, or equivalent.
· Significant knowledge of IC design and technical support on that design; understanding the overall design flow.
· Simulation experience is preferred.
· Experience of UNIX or Linux environments; scripting language a plus!
· Clear and coherent communication skills in English.
· Supporting on pre-sales activities and designs with customers across Germany and Central Europe; engaging on technical sales campaigns and product evaluations whilst promoting relevant tools and services.
· Demonstrate clearly the technical advantages of your product portfolio.
· Manage the technical support and integration of key accounts; continuing the technical support after the sale is complete.
· Work alongside internal teams to meet customer needs and support with designs.
· Travel 1-2 times per month to client-sites in Germany and central Europe.
You will be technically competent in IC design and simulation with a clear capability to identify commercial opportunities in technical environments. You will be able to identify the customer's needs, support with their design and recommend tools and services to support.
You can search for a new job here.